Sunday, December 17, 2006

fINalLy GoT oNe!

HEY CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I FINALLY HAVE AN ACCOUNT!!!!!
Well one 80 is ova for the year :'(
and all that i can do is work and work!! how boring
however i can shop!!!!!!!! woohoo
can u believe that i will b in grade 12 next year and the only year 12 student at one80
unless (pause) my friends from school come :-) yay
but anyways have and awesome CHRISTmas and a BLESSED new year full of GOD'S awesome SPIRIT and POWER.
THE END IS COMING ARE YOU SAVED BY THE SON OF MAN?
CYA PEEPS
JUSTINE

5 comments:

Sara said...

Hey...nice blog man! How did you get all your pics and stuff onto it... mine looks really lame ow compared to this...haha.
Anyway Welcome to cyberblogworld.

Ponyb said...

welcome to the jeke community! updates on a regular basis are a necessity, or the update song shall be sung to you! i like the little montage-thingy at the bottom of the homepage: makes my jeke look bland and boring and ucreative...oh, wait, it is! :-P

jaffastine said...

thanks for the advice kids! i shall try to keep it updated with interestingness informationism!!!!

Anonymous said...

yes!!!
you finally got a blog and it looks awsome......well not as good as my blog of course (only joking)

SuperTiph said...

Love ya work Jus-tyne. And as it has been said, welcome to the world of blogginating. I would just like to point out to a certain someone (i.e. PONYBOY!) that I have not sung the update song for a long time, particularly on some heavily outdated blogs. So don't fret, unless he plans on singing it to you, in which case I will beat him down with the baseball bat all Americans keep in their cars. Just kidding.

Don't worry about being the only one80 year 12er. I turned out okay....ish. The leaders love you heaps when you're the only one. But I already love you heaps anyway (Auntys tend to do so).

Keep me posted while I'm away.

Level 4